Research shows that exercise is good for both the mind and body, and that survivors of brain injury can continue to improve their physical and cognitive health long after their initial injuries. Each one-hour session in our adaptive exercise class features aerobic exercise to improve cardiovascular health and functional exercise to improve strength and mobility. In this class you will receive one-on-one support to help you work towards your specific fitness goals in a fun, social environment with adaptive equipment such as NuStep trainers, treadmills with harnesses and qualified trainers. $15 fee per class.
- Classes offered June 12 through August 16 at:
- SLI Neuro Wellness Center, 7 Oakland St., Lexington | Monday-Friday 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00pm
- Lynch/van Otterloo YMCA, 46 Legs Hill Rd., Marblehead | Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00, 10:00 and 11:00am
- Center for Balance, Mobility and Wellness, Gordon College, 26 Hull St., Wenham | Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 1:00pm
- Please download the exercise program registration form here and Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX to 781-937-5503 or mail to Harrison Carmichael, Supportive Living, Inc., 7 Oakland Street, Lexington, MA 02420
- For exercise program registration information, please contact Harrison Carmichael at email@example.com