Neuro-Fit: Assisted Exercise
Exercise is good for both the mind and body for everyone! Survivors of brain injury can continue to improve their physical and cognitive fitness long after their initial injuries. Each one-hour session in our assisted exercise class features aerobic exercise to improve cardiovascular health and functional exercise to improve strength and mobility. In this class, you will receive one-on-one support to help you work towards your specific fitness goals in a fun, social environment with adaptive equipment such as NuStep trainers, treadmills with harnesses, and qualified trainers. $12.50 fee per class (fee may be negotiable).
- Classes offered February 8 through April 30 at:
- SLI Neuro Wellness Center, 7 Oakland St., Lexington | Tuesday & Thursday at 1, 2:30 , and 4pm
- Lynch/van Otterloo YMCA, 46 Legs Hill Rd., Marblehead | Tuesday & Thursday, 11:30am and 1pm
- *NEW* Merrimack Valley YMCA, 165 Haverhill St, Andover | Tuesday & Thursday 1pm, 2:30pm, and 4pm
- Please download the exercise program registration form here and Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX to 781-937-5503 or mail to Supportive Living, Inc., 7 Oakland Street, Lexington, MA 02420
- For exercise program registration information, please email email@example.com