Neuro-Fit Assisted Exercise
Each one-hour session in our assisted exercise class features aerobic exercise to improve cardiovascular health and functional exercise to improve strength and mobility. In this class you will receive one-on-one support to help you work towards your specific fitness goals in a fun, social environment. $15 per class. Fees may be subsidized by various funding sources and scholarships.
- Classes offered September 30 through December 20 at:
- SLI Neuro Wellness Center, 7 Oakland St., Lexington | Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or Tuesday, Thursday at 1:00, 2:00, 3:15 and 4:15pm
- Lynch/van Otterloo YMCA, 46 Legs Hill Rd., Marblehead | Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00, 10:00 and 11:00am
- Center for Balance, Mobility and Wellness, Gordon College, 26 Hull St., Wenham | Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 1:00 and 2:00pm
- Please download the exercise program registration form here and Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX to 781-937-5503 or mail to Supportive Living, Inc., 7 Oakland Street, Lexington, MA 02420
- For exercise program registration information, please email email@example.com