Neuro-Fit: Adaptive Exercise
Exercise is good for both the mind and body for everyone! Survivors of brain injury can continue to improve their physical and cognitive fitness long after their initial injuries. Each one-hour session in our adaptive exercise class features aerobic exercise to improve cardiovascular health and functional exercise to improve strength and mobility. In this class, you will receive one-on-one support to help you work towards your specific fitness goals in a fun, social environment with adaptive equipment such as NuStep trainers, treadmills with harnesses, and qualified trainers. $12.50 fee per class (fee may be negotiable).
- Classes offered January 31 through May 1 at:
- SLI Neuro Wellness Center, 7 Oakland St., Lexington | Monday – Friday at 1:00, 2:00, 3:15 and 4:15pm
- Lynch/van Otterloo YMCA, 46 Legs Hill Rd., Marblehead | Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00, 10:00 and 11:00am
- Please download the exercise program registration form here and Email to email@example.com, FAX to 781-937-5503 or mail to Supportive Living, Inc., 7 Oakland Street, Lexington, MA 02420
- For exercise program registration information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org