Supportive Living operates four residential communities in Eastern Massachusetts where residents have independence, social opportunities, community involvement and goals. Our homes represent a rare setting for long-term rehabilitation to an underserved community.
Services at Supportive Living’s homes include:
- 24-hour, seven days a week staffing
- Tailored support systems to meet individual’s needs and wishes
- Nursing support
- Case management
- Managed/supervised personal care services
- Staff-assisted meal planning and preparation
- Independent living skills training
- Accessible transportation
- Social and recreational activities
- Cooperative agreements with local medical facilities, human service agencies, and community service organizations to offer residents access to additional services based on their needs.
Supportive Living partners with Advocates to provide the highest quality of services and programs to benefit residents.